Content Teaser Carousel maybe used on home section to show the latest items from the blog, portfolio or shop. The settings for this shortcode are almost end less. Like all of Blaszok’s shortcodes this one is also available through VisualComposer, which offers a simple drag & drop interface to build complex pages with ease.
- title – set widgets title.
- carousel content – here you can specify the content of the carousel you can choose: posts, product from the shop portfolio items, pages or mix of any of previously mentioned.
- post count – how many posts to display.
- order – how to sort the posts.
- categories – filter by categories.
- tags – filter by tags.
- taxonomies – filter by taxonomy.
- author – filter by author.
- teaser layout – specify in which order to display the teaser (thumbnail, title or excerpt).
- link target – same window / blank.
- thumbnail size – specify the size of the thumbnail.
- on click – add lightbox, open url or do nothing.
- carousel mode – horizontal or vertical.
- carousel speed – speed of slide show in miliseconds.
- items per view – how many images to display per view.
- slider auto play – yes/no.
- hide pagination controls – yes/no.
- hide buttons – yes/no.
- slider loop – yes/no.
- extra class – to be used in CSS.